We work closely with you to build an individualized estate plan that will accomplish both your personal and financial goals.
We assist clients with a wide range of objectives — from young couples with limited assets, who wish simply to name guardians for their young children and ensure that their property is safeguarded in the case of an untimely death, to established business owners with sizable estates, who need sophisticated wealth transfer tax planning. We have worked with entrepreneurs, corporate and finance executives, artists, musicians and other creative professionals, and are prepared to address the nuances that arise in planning for all different types of estates.
We can help you with the preparation of many different estate planning documents, including:
- Revocable Trusts
- Health Care Proxies and Living Wills
- Powers of Attorney
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILITs)
- Crummey Trusts and 2503(c) Trusts
- Charitable Trusts and Private Foundations
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRATs)
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRTs)
- Qualified Domestic Trusts (QDOTs)